another pointless blog dealing with family life, religion, education, the military, and our daily struggles...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Reserve Wife- the purpose of this blog

No, I'm not the extra wife in a polygamous marriage, though sometimes it doesn't seem like too bad of an idea to have another woman around the place. One that had a well paying job and didn't mind supporting all of us, moving us to a bigger house, etc would be good. No chance of that happening, I'm sure. I chose the name because my husband is currently serving in the Navy Reserve. No, I don't get my entire identity through him. Oh wait, maybe I do, I'll have to ask him...

Seriously, I have no idea why I came up with this name, since I won't be writing much about military-service related issues here. I'll be doing that elsewhere starting in the coming weeks. I decided to get this space to write about the things I can't write about over there-- religion, family, adoption, education, and politics. I might be able to get away with four out of the five at the other place, but I think it's better to be safe than sorry since I'll be the new guy.

So here's yet another self-important vanity blog, written by an individual who wants to run her mouth: complain, pontificate, muse, rant about things of interest to her and probably two or three people who feel compelled to read it because they're friends or relatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home